Jason vs Aliens Jason vs Aliens

Not bad

Would have been better.. but i feel asleep at the intorduction credits, they take to long to get started.

Shades of Grey Ep. 4 Shades of Grey Ep. 4

Very nice

This is turning out to be a great series.. cant wait for episode 5. And to the previouse poster, At the begining.. the 2nd episode he called hima gunswordman, and said no triggers or bullets, so apparently back in episode 2 they made aware to the fact that there is guns, since they know how they work. So the technology never changed.

Very good series, cant wait to see what happens next.

SirGaryColeman responds:

Right. And there's also a reference to popculture (the wizard of oz) in episode 3.

And "Here, be Dragons" is a popular joke/myth about old pre-western maps. Although, that may have been kinda obscure. :P

Fake Realities Fake Realities

Not bad, but not that great

The first scene was pretty cool, liked how it went with the music.. the lightsaber fight scene, was to slow and to short, and the third one wasnt that good at all.

Deltaforce123 responds:

Thank you none the less. We appriciate it.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

AWSOME

Dude that f-in rocks!.. kept me busy for hours heh

my song:
-6---------7-6-8---8---a--

i love this thing heh

Spok4's maze One Spok4's maze One

not bad

there is a bug tho... on lvl 4 if u follow the path all the way to the right.. the dot goes off the screen and you cant get it back.

not a bad game tho.. good song :)

spok4 responds:

Thanks I will have to make a patch to fix that if Its not blammed.

Create-a-deck v.3.3 (D.U) Create-a-deck v.3.3 (D.U)

many bugs

the pants and shoes dont fit.. and your guy after you create him wont stay the same... fix those.. and work on your graphics a bit and you might have something... might.

DELETED-1 responds:

yah, fixed the bugs...and uh...tou might wanna leave me alone... might.